How did we find the best U.K. dating sites?
Keeping in mind that there are countless online dating sites that seem to offer the same service, finding the one that will perfectly work for you isn’t as easy as it seems. That’s why we’d like to narrow down your search for you and present the best of what Internet dating sites have to offer in the U.K.
Online dating is a multi-million-dollar industry that helps people find true love, but there are always individuals looking to turn a quick profit by scamming the users of such service. We do the research for you and let you know which online dating sites in the U.K. are legit and won’t waste your time or money.
Instead of testing a dating site yourself and potentially winding up not only without a partner, but also scammed out of your hard-earned money, check out our reviews and learn about dating sites as if you were an actual member. To give you a better insight of the matter, here’s what we took into consideration while reviewing these websites:
- Popularity – Popular Internet dating sites are those with thousands of members in your area looking for dates and those are exactly the sites we want you to consider using as they give the best and fastest results.
- First impressions – The first impression is one of the most important aspects of choosing an online dating site and it has to be a great one. Otherwise, if the users aren’t impressed and with so many fish in the sea they won’t attract lots of members and won’t get a good review from us.
- User-friendliness – Simplicity and intuitiveness when it comes to using an online dating site go a long way in our books and that’s exactly what we look for when researching their usability and features.
- Rate of successful matchups – At the end of the day, the only job any online dating site has is to help you find a partner and establish a relationship. By looking into their rate of successful matchups, we get a better picture as to how useful they are.
- Functionality – Having a pretty design means nothing if a dating website isn’t very good at giving you what you came for. That’s why we always look into how these sites fare in terms of search, chat, browsing, and matchup mechanics.
- Customer support – Even the best of websites underperform sometimes, and that’s perfectly understandable. That’s why we contacted their customer support to see how quickly they would reply and whether they were open to communication and equipped to solve potential problems.
- Member testimonials – Looking at a website is one thing, but hearing that it works from someone who has actually used it makes things much easier. This is why we go the extra mile when we try to find testimonials from users who have successfully found love on these dating sites.
Bottom line, there are a number of things that factor into a dating site’s viability and usefulness. However, it all comes down to personal preference, which means the choice rests with you.